The information is provided exclusively for the above-mentioned website, and not for other sites that can be reached through links present on the same.
The owner of the treatment of personal data is Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village di Tilli Lorenzo, with registered office in Str. Decauville, 9 - loc. Arnoga 23038 Valdidentro (SO) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +39 347 7960309)
Types of data processed
Below are specified the data that are processed by Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village in case the user uses the Site.
The user assumes responsibility for any personal data of third parties entered or published on the Site, and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them - thus releasing Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village from any liability towards such third parties.
Personal data acquired automatically when visiting the Site
- Navigation data. Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village automatically collects data about the device (PC, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and connection used by the user, including, for example, IP address, date and time of access, information about hardware and software, information about events concerning the device, unique identifiers, crash data.
- Site Usage Data. Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village collects information on how the user has used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content viewed, searches made, third party applications (Google Maps, in the "Where we are" section of the Site, and YouTube, in the "Husky in Valtellina - The Structure/Husky/Paths and Territory" section and in the "Events and Activities - Team Building/Location for videos" section) on the Site that are used by the user and links to other sites and applications that the user has clicked on.
Personal data provided directly by the user
- Data required to purchase vouchers online
- Data provided by the user to purchase online vouchers. If the user intends to purchase online vouchers for adults or children, through the section "Give an experience", Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village acquires the details entered during the purchase (name, surname, email, full address, phone number and date of birth).
This information is required to enable you to purchase a voucher on the Website. If you do not wish to provide this information, you will not be able to take advantage of this service.
We inform the user that as far as PayPal and credit cards are concerned, payments will be made on the relative platforms. In these cases, Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village is not the owner of the data processing related to the transactions, as the processing is carried out by the payment platforms.
- Optional data
- Data provided through e-mail requests for information.
If the user, to request information, explicitly and voluntarily sends e-mails to the addresses of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village indicated on the Site, or uses the form available under "Contact Husky Village Valdidentro" in the "Where we are" section, Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village acquires the e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the text of the electronic communication, as well as - for the form "Contact Husky Village Valdidentro" - the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the text of the subject and the message.
- Data provided by the user through the use of the blog.
Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village collects a series of information about the user, which the user himself enters on the Website under "Leave a comment" in the section "Sleddog News", that is name, e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) included in the text of the comment.
Purpose of treatment
Contribute to the functioning of the Site; provide the user with the services that Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village provides through the Site; protect the user's vital interests; comply with the regulations in force or pursue other needs of public interest
The user's data, in fact, are processed:
- to operate, measure, improve and maintain the Site and the services provided through it;
- to prevent, detect and mitigate security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue the legitimate interests of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village in such a way that these interests do not override the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user
The user's data, in fact, are processed:
- to identify and resolve problems you encounter in using the Site (e.g., blocked or non-functioning pages).
These treatments protect the interest of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village to keep the Site working and efficient. They also do not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user, as they are predictable and widespread in each site. In addition, these treatments are also to the advantage of the user, allowing the Site to continue to operate.
Personal data can be known and processed by the staff of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village, duly instructed about the precautions to be taken in accordance with the applicable Privacy Law.
The specific storage times of the user's personal data are documented in the register of processing activities of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village (implemented in accordance with article 30 of the G.D.P.R.).
User's personal data are stored (according to the criteria of recital 39 and art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of G.D.P.R.) for a period necessary to ensure that the Site works, and that Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village provides users with the services provided through the Site. This period, in any case, cannot exceed 10 years from collection.
The user's personal data can be stored for longer periods than those just seen only in the event that this is necessary for Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village to fulfill its legal obligations or to protect a right in court.
Upon expiration of these retention periods, your data is either deleted or permanently anonymized.
Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village may communicate the personal data processed to the subjects and for the purposes indicated below only.
Combating unlawful acts and security breaches
- Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village may disclose your personal information to third parties that are engaged in preventing, detecting, and mitigating potentially unlawful acts and security breaches.
Law enforcement, judicial proceedings and methods authorized by law
- Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village may communicate users' personal data to Judicial Authorities, Public Authorities or authorized third parties, in cases where the law provides for it. Also, in general, in cases where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or an alleged illegal activity, or to respond to claims by others regarding the rights, property or safety of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village, its employees or users.
Rights of the interested parties
In the sole cases and with all the limits provided for by articles 15-22 G.D.P.R. , the user has the right - at any time, free of charge and without particular charges and formalities - to
- obtain confirmation of the fact that Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village processes your personal data;
- access your personal data, and know its origin, the purposes and aims of processing, the period of storage and information about third parties to whom the personal data is communicated;
- revoke your consent at any time, where this forms the basis of the processing;
- update or rectify your personal data collected by Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village, so that they are always exact and accurate;
- exercise the so-called right to be forgotten, i.e. to ensure that your personal data collectedby Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village are deleted from the databases and/or archives, including backups, of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village;
- limit the processing of your personal data by Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village;
- oppose to the treatment, for those personal data processed to pursue public interest requirements or legitimate interests of Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village;
- be notified, in a reasonable time, of any corrections, cancellations or limitations of treatment ordered by Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village, as well as any revocation of such measures and the reasons for the revocation.
The user can exercise these rights through a written request addressed without formalities to Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village, by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
Once received the above-mentioned e-mail, Centro Italiano Sleddog Husky Village will satisfy the request within one month from its receipt. This term can be extended by two months - after notice to the user - taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Last updated: September 2021